Vegetarian Wednesdays - a Series of Cooking Classes in March/April
Would you like to incorporate more plant-based foods into your kitchen repertory?
Are you yearning for lighter, healthier fare after Winter’s heavier foods?
Would you like to master energizing grain, grounding legume, comforting vegetable and uplifting leafy green cooking techniques?
Are you interested in learning how to create meals that will not put on the pounds?
Or are you simply bored with the same old kitchen routines at home?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the hands-on natural foods cooking classes at Marika’s Kitchen in Beacon are for YOU!
- Learn to nourish and nurture yourself by cooking easy delicious meals!
- All recipes are wholesome and down to earth. They allow you to fall in love with the natural flavor of each ingredient.
- You’ll learn how to make soothing soups, scrumptious salads, earthy grains, fabulous vegetables, awesome dressings and delightful desserts.
- Unlock the healing secrets of food and learn how to use whole foods for optimum health and vitality.
Classes take place March 14 and 28, April 4 from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Whether you are a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, you will take away some fresh ideas while having fun cooking and eating together!
In each class we will create a delicious, colorful 3 course dinner together - including dessert!
We will make the same amazing dishes that guests at my Estonian Farm rave about.
Come to the entire series or join us for a single class - here are the fees:
All three classes: $ 159.00
Single class: $ 65.00
Participation is limited to 10!
Reserve your spot today!
Click here to book the March 28 class
Click here to book the April 4 class
Marika Blossfeldt, Holistic Health Coach and Author of the award-winning cookbook and nutrition guide “Essential Nourishment, Recipes from My Estonian Farm” enjoys guiding her clients to a place of confidence and mindfulness when making food choices. She offers individual and group health programs, wellness workshops, whole foods cooking classes and yoga retreats. As a passionate whole foods chef Marika grows her own herbs and vegetables at her farm in Estonia and oversees the quality and deliciousness of all meals served to her guests.